Thursday, September 5, 2013

A SONG OF MYSELF

So here I am - Dax Hays for 2013 - bleary-eyed - expectant for the dawn.  I really should be in bed by now, but I'm not.  I think too much of magick, mystery, sex and death.  Diversions. 

It's been a short week, what with Labor Day and all.  I've had a lot of three-day weekends here over the past month, and after this weekend will begin the steady rhythm of the standard Nazi 40-hour work week that I'm oh so used to.  But this is not a bad thing - in these trying times it is good to have steady work.  I ebb and flow.  I get things done.  I will survive.  My dream will endure and evolve until even I cannot recognize it anymore.  It's the way of things.  I can dig it...

Time for more valerian root and other sleep drugs.  Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment